Penniless Socialite: Summer Crop Top and the Cutest Print EVER

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Summer Crop Top and the Cutest Print EVER

Anthro Sunbather skirt Asbury Park (8) Anthro Sunbather skirt Asbury Park (1) Anthro Sunbather skirt Asbury Park (12) Anthro Sunbather skirt Asbury Park (6) Anthro Sunbather skirt Asbury Park (5) Anthro Sunbather skirt Asbury Park (3)

I feel like I mastered the art of wearing a crop top...like a boss!  Well, I mastered it if your goal of wearing a crop top is to not show any mid-drift at all.  I do like that if you wear a crop top with a high-waisted skirt you don't have to worry about adjusting your tucked in shirt every time you move your arms.
I went back and searched my blog to make sure I have not made this claim before (and it's amazing that I have not), but this skirt has the cutest print ever.  I mean...c'mon...little tiny sunbathers?

Top: Jack by BBDakota c/o ShopBop (exact on sale for $25!)
Harlyn Sunbather Skirt: Anthropologie (exact on sale for $60!)
Oxfords: Unknown (similar)
Rayne Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Renegade Spike Bracelet: Stella & Dot via Poshmark (worn, similar)
Gramercy Watch: Kate Spade (worn, exact)
Goreski Glasses Bracelet: Kate Spade c/o Shop Bop (similar)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (worn, similar)


Linking up with Sunday Funday, Manic Monday,  Mix it Monday, Let It Shine, Monday Mingle, Myriad Musings, Lisa a la mode, Trend Spin Link Up, Syle Sessions, The Pleated Poppy, Style Me Wed., For the Love of Leopard, The Mummy Chronicles, Tucker Up, Pastries, Pumps and Pi,Transatlantic Blonde, I do DeClaire, Pampers and Pearls, Pumps & Push Ups, Whims Wednesday, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel Pretty, Be.You.,tiful Link Party, Mix and Match Fashion, Thursday Fashion Files, Happiness at MidLife, Friday's Fab Favorites, Passion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...