Penniless Socialite: Fall Trends on a Budget with Dresslink

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fall Trends on a Budget with Dresslink

Dresslink Wishlist

Are there some fall trends you're a little nervous to try?  Me too.  I sometimes just don't try things because I don't want to spend the money and then realize I hate the super trendy thing I just bought.  Nor do I want to waste money on trends that will be relevant for 5 minutes. 
I am super worried about ponchos.  I am short and wide-hipped.  Will I just look like a tiny little box in a poncho?  Will I look like I am going on a spring picnic in the middle of fall if I try on some florals?  Will I look like a woodland creature or badly aging socialite in faux fur?  However, the incredible prices at Dresslink make me much less nervous about trying out some fall trends.  

What are some trends you're a little nervous to try?

Shop!

Poncho, $5.59
Floral top, $9.94

Disclaimer:  I was compensated for this post, but all opinions are 100% mine!
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...