Penniless Socialite: U.S. Fashion Shipped Internationally with USGoBuy

Saturday, November 14, 2015

U.S. Fashion Shipped Internationally with USGoBuy

USGoBuy shopping from us 
I have legitimately asked the Scot how I would buy Kate Spade dresses if we ever had to move to Scotland.  (This is a complete irrational hypothetical, as we both have established jobs and lives in the U.S.  But my brain wakes me up with all sorts of irrational fears all the time). Yes, that is my biggest concern about the possibility of moving to Europe.  I don't worry about things like citizenship or getting a job.  Anyways, UsGoBuy is the solution to my shopping fear.  USGoBuy will ship clothing from U.S. retailers all over the world!  Bluefly, Asos, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom...all the hits are on their list.
USGoBuy third party shipping
There are 2 ways to shop.  First, you can choose a personal shopper.  You pick out specific items you would like and then your personal shopper purchases them for you and ships them directly to you.

Second, you can sign up for their package forwarding service.  You purchase items yourself and have them shipped to UsGoBuy's warehouse. Once you've purchased everything you want and it all arrives at the warehouse, UsGoBuy ships it off to you!

You can take a look at USGoBuy's fees and terms here.  And they offer personal shopping and shipping for more retailers than just cosmetics.  You can check them all out here.
UsGoBuy is running a special promotion for new customers until Thanksgiving: up to $65 off shipping rates on your first order!  Find out more here.

Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...