Penniless Socialite: Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Haul

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Haul

January 2016 After Party Sale Haul

I accomplished a lot while on a short little vacation to Orlando this weekend (as you may have noticed if you follow me on Instagram).  I even managed to shop the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale from my phone while in Universal Studios! If you've never shopped it, it's totally worth it.  Items are 50% to 75% off!  Seriously, shift dresses for under $100.  

This year Lilly promised a smoother process and that you'd be able to shop from the app.  Well, the app crapped out and I had put all my eggs in that basket.  The night before I updated all of my info in the app and made sure I was signed in.  So I was forced to stand in the "virtual line" prior to getting to the site for about an hour and a half. Luckily, I shopped from my phone and I was out and about. It didn't feel like so long.  Although the broken app and long wait was crappy, the site actually did not crash while I was checking out. In the end it's worth it for these prices!  I was able to snatch up everything I wanted, with the exception of a new scarf.  Those suckers sell out fast! 


Brewster T-shirt Dress (Orig. $98, Sale $64)
Elsa Top (Orig. $158, Sale $89)
Janice Shift (Orig. $198, Sale $59)
Collete Tunic Dress (Orig. $198, Sale $69)


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...