Penniless Socialite: Lilly Pulitzer January 2017 After Party Sale Haul

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Lilly Pulitzer January 2017 After Party Sale Haul

Lilly Pulitzer

I woke up early the morning of Lilly Pulitzer's After Party Sale to get in that virtual line.  I really need to learn that it's not necessary.  The line got stuck and I had to get to a meeting, so I wound up not being able to shop until lunchtime.  And I realize that my early morning scramble was in vein as there were plenty of sale goodies left with I finally got in.  AND...Lilly was a little tricky this year and was adding new items throughout the day!  So here is what I got...and what I call a whole lot of restraint.  I guess real restraint and responsibility would have been not to purchase anything and deposit that money into a savings account.  But, my savings account isn't florescent and patterned.


Isle Cardigan (Orig. $138, Paid $49)
Sally Fit & Flare Dress (Orig. $198, Paid $64) 
Reagan Zip-Up in Multi Roar of the Seas (Orig.$108, Paid $59)

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...