Penniless Socialite: Business Casual Barbie

Monday, June 27, 2016

Business Casual Barbie

Pink A-Line and Cold Shoulder-3 Pink A-Line and Cold Shoulder-4 Pink A-Line and Cold Shoulder-5 Pink A-Line and Cold Shoulder-6 Pink A-Line and Cold Shoulder-7

Sometimes I have something to say about an outfit, making this a real fashion blog.  But, then sometimes I stay up past my bedtime watching Cersei Lannister prepare to audition for her dream role of back up dancer in Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation.  So, after editing all of these photos and preparing all the other little flourishes of the post, I was left without the ability to form many words.

So, here it goes.  I went really pink with this outfit...maybe a little too pink.  I look like business casual Barbie.

And yes, 10 pm is past my bedtime.  

Top: c/o New Chic (similar)
Skirt: Banana Republic (similar)
Shoes: via Target (similar)
Glitter Bug Cami Crossbody: Kate Spade (exact)
Loren Hope Sylvia Necklace (exact)
Kate Spade Watch: via Macy's (exact, worn)
Loren Hope Bracelets via Rocks Box (similar here and here)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"

Shop the look here:
Linking up with Monday MingleHello Monday, Trend Spin Link UpSyle SessionsThe Pleated PoppyStyle Me Wed., Fresh Fashion ForumThe Mummy ChroniclesTucker UpPastries, Pumps and Pi, I do DeClairePumps & Push UpsWhims Wednesday, Mix and Match FashionThursday Fashion FilesHappiness at MidLifeFriday's Fab FavoritesPassion for Fashion
Disclaimer:  I was provided product free of charge in exchange for this post. However, all opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...