Penniless Socialite: Inspired by Pinterest: Pink Wellies Look

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inspired by Pinterest: Pink Wellies Look

I just started using Pinterest a few weeks ago and I AM ADDICTED!  There are so many great style ideas on there, which inspired me to start this new post. 

I saw this picture of a lovely lady in pink wellies and instantly swooned.  I usually don't like extremely preppy looks, but something about this look called out to me.  I think it might be the feminine details of the pearls and lace top mixed with teh practicality of the wellies and cardigan.  It could also be the next few days of impending rain or the recent Hunter boot sale on Hautelook that I opted not to jump on.

Pretty lady in pretty wellies (source

I've also been thinking that I need an A-line khaki skirt, so this post is also helping me make a long overdue purchase.

I leave you with the Polyvore break down.  I'm experimenting with some snazzier Polyvore lay outs.  What do you think?

Pink Wellie Look


Banana Republic cap sleeve blouse
$60 - bananarepublic.gap.com

Fitted cardigan
$78 - bodenusa.com

J Crew wool skirt
$128 - jcrew.com

Hunter wellington rubber boots
$125 - nordstrom.com

Worthington tahitian pearl jewelry
$13 - jcpenney.com

Kenneth Jay Lane south sea pearl earrings
$20 - charmandchain.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...