Penniless Socialite: Anthro Weekend Sale

Monday, October 17, 2011

Anthro Weekend Sale

As you all probably know, Anthro had a HUGE sale this weekend, an additional 40% off all sale items.  Here's what I picked up:

Anthro Sale Finds 10.15.11


Lemon Liftoff Blouse
$60 - anthropologie.com

Loosened Shelby Blouse
$58 - anthropologie.com

Million Pleats Midi
$40 - anthropologie.com

Yumi skirt
$50 - anthropologie.com






I already own the Loosened Shelby Blouse in a different pattern, but this is such a great, comfortable work shirt I couldn't resist.


I finally pulled the trigger on the Million Pleats Midi after much debate.  I just couldn't turn down the sale price.  My only problem now is figuring out how to style it.


My biggest disappointment of the day was the Hip Cinched Blouse.  It is so cute!  However, it does not work on girls with hips.  Sizing up to make the narrow bottom fit over my hips made the top too big in the bust.  It's such a shame.



My second biggest disappointment of the day was that the Flurried Plumes Midi was sold out in my usual size 6. I was able to squeeze into a size 4, but it was a little uncomfortable.
I guess the four wonderful items I got for a grand total of $70 were enough. That might be the least I have ever spent on an Anthro shopping trip!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...