Penniless Socialite: Inspired by Pinterest: Navy and Mustard (give me more!)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Inspired by Pinterest: Navy and Mustard (give me more!)

Have I mentioned how much I love the combination of mustard and navy?  If you haven't realized that yet, this picture should cement my love of the combo in your mind.  I never thought about incorporating mustard with the tights.  I always thought colored tights looked a bit clownish, until I saw this masterpiece.

Source: Dee Construction
Here's my Polyvore breakdown of this picture.  I've already gone out and gotten some mustard tights from Target and I have some brown slouchy boots from Steve Madden.  I am just in search of a navy jumper dress to complete the look.



Dorothy Perkins flare dress
£50 - dorothyperkins.com

J Crew crew neck top
$62 - jcrew.com

Tall hosiery
$15 - modcloth.com

Steve Madden checkered shoes
$99 - zappos.com

Max Chloe leaf jewelry
$40 - maxandchloe.com

Sequin bangles jewelry
$24 - nordstrom.com

MNG by Mango buckle belt
$28 - jcpenney.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...