Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Million Pleats Midi (OOTD 11.7.11)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stuff I Wore: Million Pleats Midi (OOTD 11.7.11)

I finally broke out the Million Pleats Midi the other day (that I got on sale at Anthro for about $30!!).  This outfit was fabulous!  In fact, I was so distracted by my fabulous-ness, I forgot to take a photo of it.  I plan on recreating the outfit this weekend in order to submit it to Behind the Dressing Room Door's Reader Outfits.
OOTD 11.7.11
OOTD 11.7.11 by veggielawyer

Pocket tee
$8 - target.com

Halston Heritage cocktail jacket
$154 - theoutnet.com

Paperbag skirt
$40 - anthropologie.com

Black hosiery
$5 - target.com

Nine west pumps
$79 - piperlime.gap.com

BKE rhinestone jewelry
$12 - buckle.com

Chain jewelry
$4.50 - threadsence.com

Belt
$26 - kohls.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...