Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Want: November Wishlist

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stuff I Want: November Wishlist

So, I am really trying to resist the temptation to shop (for myself).  Between vacation and trying to save for Christmas shopping, I really need to reign in my spending.  I'm also really trying not to shop until Anthro's potential Black Friday sale.  AND to add to all of this, I also have to save up to get my dog an expensive shock collar that the trainer recommended.  (Yes, my dog is such a wild animal that the trainer recommended a SHOCK COLLAR.  He has assured me that it is perfectly safe and will not hurt the dog.)

Well, here are the few items that are in the budget between now and Christmas.    I plan on doing the 30 for 30 Challenge after Christmas and save up some money (perhaps for another vacation?).


November Wishlist by veggielawyer










Button Belted Dress
$248 - anthropologie.com

Noon and Night Dress
$158 - anthropologie.com

Liquid Silk Skirt
$118 - jcrew.com

Crystal Brulee Bracelet
$45 - jcrew.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...