Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Yellow Midi (OOTD 11.15.11)

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stuff I Wore: Yellow Midi (OOTD 11.15.11)

I wore my yellow midi from Forever 21 this week.  Unfortunately, I had to "office" it up a bit.  Here's the Polyvore set with some similar items substituted.

Short sleeve white dress shirt // Banana Republic
Navy Cardigan // J. Crew
Brown Belt // Marshall's
Yellow Midi // Forever 21
Fishnet Socks // Target
Brown Booties // Enzo Angiolini
Stacking Ring // Forever 21
Gold bow earrings // Forever 21


I assume I am going to want to wear this skirt on the weekends, so here are two options for casual looks.




Jenna's Cardigan
$70 - jcrew.com

Billabong cropped tank top
$6 - pacsun.com

Dorothy Perkins elastic waist skirt
£17 - dorothyperkins.com

Owl Ring
$9.60 - kohls.com

Monet filigree earrings
£17 - debenhams.com

Monserat De Lucca lock necklace
$18 - modcloth.com




Swoop and Glide Pullover
$60 - anthropologie.com

Dorothy Perkins pleated skirt
£17 - dorothyperkins.com

Steve Madden patent leather shoes
$40 - famousfootwear.com

River Island stud earrings
$18 - asos.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...