Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Replicant (OOTD 12.12.11)

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stuff I Wore: Replicant (OOTD 12.12.11)

Please note a few changes to the blog.  The Pinterest button now works!!! And I've started using Disqus for my comments, so any past comments have disappeared.  Sorry!  And it looks like Google's feedburner AND follow feature are unreliable at the moment, so please follow using Bloglovin'!


I love Anthro's Tie Neck Sweater Dress, but I might be all shopped out for awhile.  Anthro's fantastic sales and the after Christmas sales have wreaked havoc on my budget.  So, I will look awesome while eating my Ramen in the dark.
Dress



After spying this dress, I realized I could sort of recreate it with items I picked up at Anthro's marathon of super sales.  I think this looks pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

Gentle Touch Pencil Skirt // Anthropologie
Twisted Ascot Tee // Anthropologie (similar)
Belt // Marshall's?? (similar)
Tights // Target
Black Patent Mary Janes // Ettiene Aigner (similar)


This sort of style makes me feel so grown up and professional.  It's amazing what a good pencil skirt does for the self esteem.  I feel like a short Joan Holloway in this outfit.  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...