Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: A Gift to Myself (Liquid Silk Skirt)

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stuff I Wore: A Gift to Myself (Liquid Silk Skirt)

So, I told you I got everything I wanted for Christmas, right?  Here's my list.  And now that I look back, I didn't get the Tiered Stripes Dress from Anthro...but I can not complain!  Well, here's one of my presents (to myself).  Right before Christmas, J. Crew offered an additional percentage off of sale items.  So, I got the Liquid Silk Skirt for a steal!  ($60 I think).  And then I immediately wore it.

Liquid Silk Skirt // J. Crew
Gray Cardigan // Gap (similar)
Short Sleeve Buttondown // Banana Republic (similar)
Oxfords // Candies // Kohl's (similar)

I highly recommend this skirt.  I've been talking about it for months, but I never got to try it on until I got it in the mail.  It's even better than I imagined.  The name is not deceiving.  It is so flowy and (dare I say it?) it feels like you are floating on liquid silk.  The blue was only available in a 6 and I was worried the waist would be too small, so I bought the skirt in pink in the size 8.  And now I am keeping both of them!  Haha.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...