Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Rain Rain Go Away (OOTD 1.12.12)

Monday, January 30, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Rain Rain Go Away (OOTD 1.12.12)

Similar welliessimilar shirt

I was forced to wear my leaky rain boots to work two weeks ago.  As long as I don't step in puddles that are too deep, they still keep my feet dry.  But, guess what?  Yep, I stepped in a nice deep puddle.  I've since thrown the leaky shoes out and found a new pink pair, which will be featured soon!

I swapped out the flowered wellies for some brown boots when I got to work.  Squishy flowered wellies are not exactly workplace attire.  Although I guess walking around barefoot for an hour while my socks dried out on the heater wasn't all that professional.  I bring the class to the office.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...