Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Stroke of Genius (OOTD 1.11.12)

Friday, January 27, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Stroke of Genius (OOTD 1.11.12)

This outfit inspired me to try something.  I hadn't worn these shoes in awhile and I wondered why.  And after a day of wearing them, I realized why they were banished to the back of my closet...they are instruments of pain.  Because I do not want to inflict this kind of pain on any other human being, they went directly in the garbage.  I know it's a waste, but seriously, you would be better off walking around barefoot.
CardiganSimilar SkirtSimilar Tank
Polyvore Set
And thus, I decided to start the Use it or Lose it Challenge.  The gist of it, is that you pick out some items from your closet that you haven't worn in awhile and you get 30 days to wear them or you get rid of them.  

I've picked my 10 items and will feature them here over the next month, and then update you on what I kept and what got a one way ticket to the consignment shop.

And yet another bird print in my collection.


These shoes bypassed the consignment shop and went right in the trash.
They're cute, but deadly.  Don't be fooled.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...