Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Navigating Curves (OOTD 1.10.12)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Navigating Curves (OOTD 1.10.12)

Occasionally I have a 14 year old girl moment where I irrationally throw a fit about something.  "Occasionally" could mean several times a week right?  Lucky for the world, these moments pass very quickly and only happen behind closed doors.  However, now that The Scot has moved in, he is privy to these moments.  (and apparently now the internet is too). 
Skirt worn here, similar hereSimilar Sweater; Shoes worn here and similar here. 



And "occasionally" these fits are directed at The Scot.  So, when I put on this outfit, The Scot says, "You look very [pause] curvy."  My response, "You paused!  What does that mean?!"  His reply (and saving grace), "No I meant like Joan Holloway curvy."  I take that as a compliment, but for future reference, don't say anything besides, "You look great" to me before 7 am and when I'm going to be late for work.  Because I will over-analyze and throw a 15 minute fit.

Also, based upon Gaia's interest in my skirt, I assume its made of Snausage fibers.  Seriously, out of about 20 pictures, this is the one in which she was least present.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...