Penniless Socialite: What I'm Loving Wednesday

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I decided to try one of these link ups, even though I am a little confused about what they are.  So, here it goes! I am linking up with This Kind of Love for "What I'm Loving Wednesday."

1. Having a purpose.  I used to work at various non-profits, but then I had to get realistic and get a job that actually paid.  I've been feeling like my job didn't matter and I wasn't making a difference and...blah blah blah.  But, I just started volunteering at a women's shelter that provides legal assistance to underprivileged women (and some men) that need help obtaining a final restraining order.  I just had my first court appearance yesterday for the organization, and I feel great!

2. Colored Denim.  What I am NOT loving is how I can't find a pair that won't expose my butt crack to the entire world.  I  may talk about my butt crack too much on this blog.


3. Bare legs.  Today, for the first time in months, I wore a skirt without tights.  It was warm enough and the thought of having to put on tights this morning made my skin crawl.

4. Melon Ball Dress from Anthropologie.  

5. This.  Just take it in in all it's glory.  (link works best in internet explorer).




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...