Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Use It or Lose It Day #5

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Use It or Lose It Day #5

Similar cardigan
Boots here, worn here and here
Similar tank here and here
I haven't worn this tank in forever and I think it's just a product of having to  much stuff in a poorly lit closet.  This beauty was crammed all the way in the back, lost and forgotten.  I really love the colors and the fabric is really good quality.  Kohl's really does a great job with their designer lines. (i.e. Lauren Conrad)  I've put it back to the front and plan on pairing it with some leggings soon.

As a recap, this is the fourth item of the ten.  First, I got rid of the tortuous brown shoes.  Second, I kept the comfy sweater dress.  Third, I tossed the weird bow shirt.

And then I got rid of items five, six and seven.  The gray Levi's jeans and button front pencil skirt are just waaaay too tight on me.  The Levis are a few years old and in that time I've gotten too old for low rise jeans.  Seriously, when did I think it was OK to have my butt crack hanging out!?!?  That gorgeous printed shirt is from White House Black Market.  Sadly, it gives me under arm boob and the halter strings threaten to choke me.  So, in this post, I got rid of clothes that give me extra lumps where they don't belong.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...