Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: The Outfit that Saved the World (OOTD 1.6.12)

Friday, January 20, 2012

Stuff I Wore: The Outfit that Saved the World (OOTD 1.6.12)

**Please note that I am typing this post with sight in only one eye because I have a ZIT ON MY EYE LID!!  How does that happen?!  It is surprisingly painful and The Scot says the only way to get rid of it is to hold a warm wet washcloth over my eye several times a day.  So, yes, I am wearing a washcloth eye patch right now.  Sorry for any typing mistakes as I have no depth perception at the moment.

January 6, 2012 will forever be known as the day I accidentally dressed like a super hero.  Awhile ago I was inspired by Pinterest to try mustard tights with a navy dress.  I was waiting until I found a navy dress.  I finally found one a few weeks ago at Marshall's for only $10!
However, I was not as happy with the outfit as I had hoped.  I guess they all can't be winners!  I went out Friday night with a friend and replaced the yellow tights with black and added a brown belt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...