Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Damn Girl

Monday, March 26, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Damn Girl

I love this skirt and I loved it the first time I saw it on Katie at Hems for Her.  Katie is going to start thinking I'm a bit of a stalker since this is now the second item that I've worn that she's also worn.
I knew that I thought this skirt was fabulous, but I wasn't sure if others would think it was fabulous.  Any doubt I had about the skirt's fabulous-ness was dispelled when I walked into my office building and the security guard said, "Damn girl!"  (He then proceeded to state how colorful my wardrobe is, making his exclamation less creepy.)  How's that for a self esteem booster?!

Pleated Chiffon Skirt // Old Navy
Belt // Old Navy, similar here
Tee //  Target
Cardigan // The Limited, similar here
Flats // Steve Madden
I learned two lessons from looking at this picture: 1. Wear sunglasses when it's this sunny and 2. My too much sun face is the same as my cranky face.  
And since my edited photo the other day went over so well, I managed to fix my horrible crank face with some editing.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...