Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Tag and Release

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Tag and Release

I was tagged in a fun blog post by Meg of More from Meg.

More From Meg

Polyvore Set
Printed Boy Tee // Anthropologie, similar here
Brown cardigan // Ann Taylor Loft, similar here
Skirt // J. Crew, worn here, similar here
Tights // Hue
Leopard Flats // Jessica Simpson, worn here, similar here
Giraffe Necklace // J. Crew Factory, worn here, similar here

The Rules

  • Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you
  • Write 11 random things about yourself
  •  Then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
  • Tag 11 people and link them in your post
  • Post their button on your post if they have one
  • Let them know you have tagged them
My 11 Questions 

1. What song(s) lyrics best describe you/your life? 
2. What is the biggest accomplishment thus far in your life? I graduated law school.
3. You could be any age again, what age would you be? 8, old enough to be a smart ass, but still socially acceptable to wear tutus.
4. What's your greatest strength? I'm a perfectionist.  Whats your greatest weakness?  I have a really really short temper.  The Scot always wishes that I could downplay my Italian side.
5. What goal do you want to accomplish within the next five years?  I want to buy a house.  I just really can't stand the bathroom fixtures in my apartment...haha.  And it would be nice to have a yard.
6. Why do you blog?  I started because I wanted to keep track of my style and organize my look a little better.  Now, I blog because the community is so supportive.  It's a serious self-esteem booster!
7. Are you right brain vs. left brain?  I actually don't know because I display characteristics of both.  I'm definitely a visual learner, but I am the least impulsive person you'll ever meet.  
8. What's your biggest fear? Not having enough money to survive.  I have panic attacks when I hear about other people having massive credit card debt.
9. If you could live in any time period, what time period would that be?  I honestly don't think I'd want to live in any other time period but the present.  I don't think I could have lived in a time when women were not equal and were expected to be housewives.  I'm a terrible cook!
10. What's your favorite quote(s)? "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better.  It's not."
11. What's your favorite activity?  I wish I could say something healthy or cool like hiking or mountain biking, but honestly, I love watching TV.

11 Random Things about Myself 
1. I sometimes use a Q-tip to clean around the sink fixtures. It's OCD at work!
2. I'm a pimple popper.  I know it's bad for my skin, but I can't help it!
3. The only thing preventing me from getting a second dog is the small size of my apartment.  I'm crazy, I know!
4. On that same note, I volunteer at an animal shelter.
5. I have several items of clothing that I know are hideous, but I insist on keeping. (i.e. a pair of sweat pants cut into shorts)
6. I cry every single time I watch Sleepless in Seattle.
7. My favorite animal is the narwhal.
8. My former favorite animal is the gorilla.  I did more papers than I can count on gorillas in college.
9. I avoid the cashiers I know are talkative at the grocery store.  Grocery shopping already makes me grumpy and I don't want to try and pretend it doesn't.
10. I love Taco Bell.
11. The only thing I miss about my former non-vegetarian lifestyle is St. Patrick's Day dinner of corned beef and cabbage with my family.  I still get to eat with them, but I obviously don't eat the corned beef.

Your 11 Questions 
1. Why do you blog?
2. What is the biggest accomplishment thus far in your life
3. You could be any age again, what age would you be?
4. What's your greatest strength? What's your greatest weakness?  
5. What goal do you want to accomplish within the next five years?  
6. What's the most common color in your wardrobe?
7. Are you right brain vs. left brain?  
8. What's your biggest fear?
9. What piece of clothing or accessory makes you feel the most confident?
10. What's your favorite quote(s)? 
11. What's your favorite activity?  

And now for my fellow Bloggettes to be tagged...You're it!  I just did the 7x7 award and tagged 7 bloggers, so I am cheating a little and only tagging 4.  I don't want people to think I'm giving them too much homework!


PhotobucketBunnies and Pearls











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...