Since I reached 100 followers (if you add together my GFC, Bloglovin' and RSS...haha), I thought I should do something to celebrate. So, I'm running an Oprah-style giveaway. Yep, this is JUST like Oprah's Favorite Things, except there is no car or diamonds...and you can get everything in this box from Target for less than $30 (with coupons). Ok, I'm not making this sound as awesome as I thought. Anyway, my box of favorite things incldues: So, go ahead and enter. Entries will be accepted until Friday and I will announce the winner on Memorial Day, May 28th.
This giveaway package includes:
- Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Frizz Control Gel - I'm a big fan of all of Garnier's hair care products. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's environmentally friendly, so I have a feeling I am going to love it.
- Garnier BB Cream in Light / Medium (review here) - if you need it in the darker shade I am sure Target will let you exchange it.
- Essie Polish in Navigate Her - This is my favorite color for spring / summer this year and you can't go wrong with Essie.
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - I like to stick with a classic for my mascara.
- Cover Girl Blendable Lip Duo - I usually don't like lipstick, but this stuff is light and you can alter the color with blending.
- Revlon Nail Files - You can never have enough of these. I literally have a nail file in every room in the house.
And I included a little makeup bag for good measure.
a Rafflecopter giveaway