Penniless Socialite: Weekend Sale Roundup: Time to Spruce Up Your Spring Wardrobe

Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekend Sale Roundup: Time to Spruce Up Your Spring Wardrobe



I am entering Day 19 of my spending freeze and it's only getting harder.  I have not bought a single clothing item or beauty product in 19 days!  My birthday is this weekend and I have a few gift cards and an Anthro birthday discount burning a hole in my pocket.  I am going to stand strong (until the Anthro tag sale, which should be approaching at the middle of this month).  I am going to make it to a full 30 days.  After I break the fast with the Anthro tag sale...I might try to go for a 60 day streak.  My bank account is LOVING this freeze.  I put money in my savings account this month...whoa...who am I?

Ann Taylor: Buy one full priced item, get one 50% off.

Ann Taylor Loft: $15 tees, $25 lightweight sweaters; Buy a Loft Cares card for $20 and receive 20% off your purchases over $100 until June 3; 90% of the profits from the sales of the cards goes to St. Judes.

Banana Republic: 25% off your entire purchase, online only (use code MAY25 at checkout)

Bath and Body Works: Buy 3 items from the signature collection, get 2 free; spend $40, get a Mother's Day tote filled with products for $20.

Bloomingdale's: Spring Shoe Sale, save 20-30% on most regular priced shoes, take another 20% off two or more select pairs of shoes, including clearance.  (Use code LOVESHOES at checkout).  To get the coupon to use in stores, you have to be signed up for Bloomie's emails.

Express: All dresses 30% off; $25 off your $100 purchase (coupon on the website)

Francesca's Collections: Buy one piece of jewelry, get one 50% off (now through May 14th); buy one scarf, get one 50% off; Pick of the Week: Easy Breeze Dress, 20% off.

Gap: Spring Sale

J. Crew: Spring Sale

J. Crew Factory: Up to 30% off the entire site.

Kohl's: 3 Day Sale

Lord & Taylor: ONE DAY SALE TODAY, Extra 20% with a savings pass found on their website.

Macy's: Mother's Day Sale, 20% off sales pass in most newspapers.

NY & Co.: Buy One Get One 50% (select styles)

Old Navy: Kids and Baby Sale

Pottery Barn: 20% off all lanterns

Sephora: Free luxe mini with any online purchase, use code LUXE at checkout

Talbots: Buy one full priced top, get one 50% off

The Limited: $25 off every $50 you spend, online only (use code JUST4U at checkout)

Victoria's Secret: Free fragrance sampler with any eau de parfum purchase.

West Elm: 30% off Lorimer Sofa and Sectional (online only)

Vera Bradley: Receive a special offer card with purchase that can be redeemed May 14-26; $20 when you spend $100, $30 when you spend $150 and $40 when you spend $200.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...