Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Creature of Comfort

Monday, May 7, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Creature of Comfort



Dress // Marshall's (similar here)
Necklace // Banana Republic
Shoes // Jessica Simpson (worn here, similar here)


Everyone has that one go-to outfit for those days when you just don't feel like getting dressed.  Mine is this dress I got on clearance at Marshall's a few years ago.  It's soft, doesn't wrinkle and pretty much matches with everything.  And what do you blog about when you just don't feel like writing anything intelligent?  That same dress.  Since I am still pretty tired from my weekend birthday celebration and didn't devote any time to blogging this weekend, this is what you get.  I'll let you in on a little secret.  I typically write all my weekly blog posts on Sunday, sitting on the couch watching Lifetime movies in sweatpants...with the cats.  This weekend I actually put on real pants and joined the human race...and now I am barely functioning this morning.  Thankfully I had this little photo in the hopper, because you do not even want to know what I look like today.
What's your "don't feel like getting dressed outfit?"


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...