Penniless Socialite: Make Even More New Friends

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Make Even More New Friends


Remember when I told you I had one more sponsor this month?  Well, I am sorry to keep you waiting for so long, but here she is:

Well hellloooooo there lovely Penniless Socialite readers! My name is Jamie and I blog over at Mrs. Independent. I honestly can’t remember how I stumbled upon Tara’s blog, but I instantly loved her “Beauty Deals” posts and we bonded over the fact that we currently live in the same state! I say currently because I’m actually in the process of a cross-country move from NJ to WA. My husband is in the Coast Guard so we relocate more frequently than most people (this makes for great blogging).  In fact, I’m currently writing this in an empty closet here in our NJ home, trying to stay out of the mover’s way.

See? Not kidding.
Gee, these introductions are always so awkward. Let’s see, I suppose I should tell you a little about my blog so you’ll actually click the link….My writing is a mishmash of DIY, my attempts at fashion, cooking, and making it through life. Toss in a heap of sarcasm and a dash of profanity and voila! You’ve got Mrs. Independent. I love entertaining, so I hope to see you on the Blog, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...