Penniless Socialite: Bauble Swap: Because I Didn't Have Enough Places to Internet Shop

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bauble Swap: Because I Didn't Have Enough Places to Internet Shop

Acorn Dress // Anthropologie (similar here); Pumps // Steve Madden (similar here)

Earrings and Bracelet // Bauble Bar (similar here and here)

I participated in a little Bauble Swap this month.  I was paired up with Sami from Sami's Shenanigans.  Sami, not only totally gets my style, but she was super generous with the swap items.  She somehow knew that I love little whimsical things like bows and that I am in the process of amassing an arm party collection.  (Go check out her blog to see what I got her.)  I got a rose gold cuff and a pair of bow shaped rose gold earrings.  I didn't have any rose gold in my bauble collection!  I want to incorporate this cuff into an arm party.  
How do I mix in rose gold with gold or silver?  Can I go that or do I have to have an all rose gold party?  Any links to pictures would be appreciated. 
Sami not only gave me some sweet new jewels, but she also gave me a new internet shopping obsession: Bauble Bar.  I'm going to have to get that girl a Christmas present.  So, here are some Baubles that I am eyeing up: 


Desired Baubles





Linking up


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...