Penniless Socialite: Friday's Fancies: Euro Trip

Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Euro Trip


As I may have mentioned, I am travelling to Scotland in September.  So, this week's Friday's Fancies theme, Euro Trip, got me thinking about packing.  I hate packing.  I always overpack and then somehow wind up with nothing to wear.  This time will be different.  I am going to bring versatile items that I can wear several times and remix.  I will NOT bring a pair of clunky pumps I will only wear for a few minutes.
Friday's Fancies: Euro Trip



Backpack: This Kate Sheridan Bird Print Backpack will be perfect for lugging stuff around the airport...or a castle.

Jeans: If I am going to wear jeans on vacation, they better be adorable, and these Old Navy Printed Capris are pretty awesome.

Raincoat: I hear it rains a lot in Scotland, but I will look fabulous in this floral print raincoat from Target.

Comfy Dress: My Incorporated Dress from Anthropologie is perfect for sightseeing, paired with some brown boots.  I can't be expected to wear pants everyday!

Sweater: I'll probably need something to keep me warm, and why not this adorable sweater from Old Navy?

Chambray Shirt: My Old Navy chambray shirt goes with everything and will probably get worn more than once.

Dinner Dress: This Rebecca Taylor dress is the perfect dress for a dinner ranging from casual to dressy.

Comfy Walking Shoes: I just ordered these pink Soludos on sale from J. Crew for walking around Loch Ness.

Bag Bungee: This little gem will enable me to attach my purse or backpack to my rolly suitcase while running through the airport late for my plane.

Comfy Tees:  I'll have to bring something to pair with my jeans.  This Polka Dot Peplum Top from Target will look great up in the Highlands, along with one of my favorites, my floral StyleMint tee.

Jewelry Staples: I don't want to pack my entire jewelry box, so I'll have to pack things I know I can wear several days, like my JewelMint Love Ring, Asos Spike Bracelet and Coach Boyfriend Watch.

Trial Sizes and Samples: I've been stocking up on samples and trial sizes with freebies, Glam Bag and coupons.  I can throw all the containers away before I come home, leaving more room for all the goodies I am going to purchase at Dorothy Perkins.


Linking up!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...