Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Crazy Blazer

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Crazy Blazer

New items just added to my Shop my Closet store!  
Lauren Conrad, French Connection, Lilly Pulitzer and more!
Blazer // H&M; Shoes // BCBG Max Azaria via Marshall's (similar here);  Tee // Old Navy; AG Stevie Ankle // Anthropologie (worn here); Necklace // Kohl's (similar here); Bracelets // Giveaway win from Sarcasm & Curls , J. Crew, F21 (worn here, similar here, here)





This is what I wore on a little date night with the Scot.  We don't really go to nice places.  One of our favorite date locations is a pizza place with a bar in the back.  You can order your large pizza and have a beer while waiting.  Or, if you're feeling romantic, you can order his and her strombolis and eat at the bar.  It's the type of establishment where this crazy blazer is maybe a little too dressy.  (Or, as I like to call it, my crazer or blazy).  I know some of you other bloggers out there have this piece of art work...raise your hands.  

The Tiny Heart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...