Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Weekend Update

Monday, June 18, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Weekend Update


I copied this outfit from Annie of The Other Side of Gray because I had no idea how to wear this necklace.
Top // Banana Republic (similar here); AG Stevie Ankles // Anthropologie (worn here); Chunky Pemota Pumps // Target (worn here, similar here); Bracelet // Target (worn here, similar here); Necklace // Target (similar here)
I think my weekends are getting a little monotonous.  I started it out the same as always with a casual Friday (see above) and then I ate various kinds of chips covered in cheese and drank some beer.  No, I kid you not, I ate nachos and drank beer on Saturday AND Sunday.  I might need an intervention to deal with my cheese and beer addiction.  I will be hitting the gym HARD this week.
The weekend started off pretty good.  Friday night a miracle happened...I MADE IT TO HAPPY HOUR.  I was out of work before happy hour specials ended.  Happy hour is a ritual I had almost forgotten about.  
However, Saturday I got back  into my normal weekend routine and partook in my favorite activity: over eating with Elena.  I tried a Sea Dog Wild Blueberry beer and it was pretty awesome.  It was smooth with a hint of fruitiness without tasting like a grape soda.


I washed that beer down with a food brought to us straight from the gods: potachos.  It's nachos made with potato chips.  Yes, you read that correctly...potato chips.  


After Father's Day activities, I got home early enough to get back into my beer and cheese routine.  I tried out a limited release beer from Blue Moon: Agave Blonde Ale.  I found it to be mediocre at best.  It really just tasted like a sweet crappy pilsner.


But then we had nachos for dinner.  I'm really glad my mom doesn't read this.  She would be so disappointed.

Today I'm linking up here:

 
Don't you think this button should include a pic of Tina and Amy?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...