Penniless Socialite: Loving Lately: Fancy Sweatshirts

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Loving Lately: Fancy Sweatshirts


Loving Lately: Fancy Sweatshirts

 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6  

Embellished sweatshirts are a new trend combining two things I love: comfort and sparkly things.  It's a sweatshirt that's fancy enough to wear to work with a pencil skirt or out to dinner with some jeans.  (and then I can probably come home and slip directly into jammie pants.)  The only problem I see with this trend is the risk of looking like a crazy old lady at Bingo in Boca.  My solution is to keep the silhouette modern.  Make sure the sweatshirt isn't too bulky; and if it is, pair it with a sleek bottom like a pencil skirt.  Also, try to keep the design of the sweatshirt modern.  That adorable little poodle might be pushing it to the limits.  The J. Crew sweatshirt with small details and the Top Shop sweatshirt with the Peter Pan collar have just the perfect amount of sparkly details and none of the crazy lady glitz.  I think the simpler sparkly sweatshirts would also look pretty snazzy with some colored denim.  However, the crazy lady inside of me loves that poodle.

Don't forget to enter my October sponsor giveaway!  Earrings, makeup and a custom blog header are up for grabs!


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...