Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: A Cheap Dress and Broken Resolutions

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Look What I Got: A Cheap Dress and Broken Resolutions

I'm giving away some Julep nail polish and other goodies over on Head to Toe Chic today.  
Go enter!

Dress: Target (similar here) | Tights: Anthropologie (similar here) | Shoes: Target (worn here, similar here)
Ring, Bracelet, Earrings: Bauble Bar (here, similar here and here)



I could make New Year's resolutions, but I don't.  I could stop drinking beer, but I don't.  I could go to the gym, but I don't.  I could stop eating pizza and nachos for every other meal, but I don't.  I could stop shopping, but I don't.  So, look forward to another year of me drinking too much beer, falling into food induced comas and spending all my money on clothes.  Here's to a bloated, greasy, broke (but fabulously dressed) 2013!  Besides, if I wasn't an over-eating slob in sequins, I wouldn't have anything to blog about.  (And just to make this relevant to the link up, I got this dress for $16).

And now for the link up!
Grab button for Look What I Got

Is linking up your link up poor manners?  Oh well!
Linking up with: Peacoats and Plaid, Pretty Little Inspirations and What Jean Likes
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...