- Julep DD Creme ($36): I don't know what DD stands for, but it claims to “moisturize, prime, perfect, and protect”. I really liked it, but let's be honest....it's just a good (slightly thicker) tinted moisturizer. It's not a revolutionary formula, but it works and I like it. It goes on smooth and provides great coverage.
- Nail Polish in Raegan (hot pink creme)
- Nail Polish in Peyton (kelly green creme)
- Salt water taffy....yum!
The Julep Deets
- $20.00 per month (but, you can skip a month if you need to!).
- You get to preview your Maven box each month and decide which one you want
- Each box contains 2 full-sized Julep polishes (retail: $15 each) plus one full sized Julep beauty product (ranging $15 to $40).
- You can earn credits for referrals and other activities!
And on to the Ipsy Glam bag!
- Starlooks Lip Pencil (Tickle Me Pink) ($12): I don't use lip liner and I just can't manage to get into it. Plus I don't really like the color...bummer.
- NYX Cosmetics Mosaic Powder Blush (Boho Chic) ($7): I love the color of this blush and I love NYX products. However, I have like 5 blushes opened right now. So, I am saving this puppy for a little while.
- J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette (Susie) ($4.49): This is a little too much glitter...even for me. The "eye shadow" is super heavy and uncomfortable. It just feels cheap. I put "eye shadow" in quotes because this is more like eye goop.
- J.Cat Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue ($3.99): I need to send a memo to all beauty sample things. STOP SENDING ME FAKE EYE LASHES. I don't like them. They feel weird and I look like a drag queen in them.
- Cailyn Gel Eyeliner (purple) ($21): This was by far my favorite item in the bag. I love the built in brush. I usually use a slanted brush, but i really liked this little pointy one. The eyeliner goes on really smooth. It's not super pigmented, but I was happy because I got the purple eyeliner. It'd be too intense if it was any darker.
The Glam Bag Deets
$10 per month
5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag, 1 cosmetic bag
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy and Julep Maven are monthly beauty subscription services. I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy or Julep and have not received any compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% mine.