Penniless Socialite: Monochrome in Mint

Monday, July 1, 2013

Monochrome in Mint

Dress: Target (similar) | Necklace: Bauble Bar (worn, similar) | 
Bracelets: Sira and Mara & J. Crew (worn, similar here) Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs via Marshall's (similar) | 



I've been seeing a few other blogger ladies doing the monochromatic thing.  Once I realized how many shades of mint were in my closet and jewelry box...I figured I should put them all together.  Maybe it's called overkill, but I am going to call it the monochromatic trend.  
  
Linking up with Molly and Carly for Yolo Mondays, LeAnn for Monday Morning Gossip, Monday MingleMy Style MondayReal Girl GlamStyle Sessions, Anything and Everything Blog HopThe Collective Blog HopFriend Connect Blog HopMonday Mingling Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...