Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: Essie Power Clutch

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

In the Caboodle: Essie Power Clutch

Power Clutch
Essie: Power Clutch | Nicole by OPI: Inner Sparkle (from the Selena Gomez Collection

I searched high and low for the perfect gray nail polish.  Some were too light (OPI's My Pointe Exactly; Sally Hansen's Earl Grey; Elf's Misty Haze) and some were too dark...Ok, I didn't find any that were too dark, but I was trying to do some sort of Goldilocks metaphor....or simile.  I forget the difference.  Anyway, you came here for a nail polish review and not an English lesson.  Power Clutch is perfect.  It's dark enough to be identified as gray, but has a hint of green which makes it less dull and enables it to be matched with some gold glitter.  

Will you be doing gray nails this Fall?  Have you found the perfect shade?

Linking up with Noor's Place and Glossy Blonde
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...