Penniless Socialite: Pattern Mixing and Sidenotes

Monday, October 14, 2013

Pattern Mixing and Sidenotes

winery stripes 2
Skirt: Target (worn, exact) | Top: thrifted | Shoes: TOMS (worn, similar) | 
Necklace: c/o Brighthouse Baubles (worn, exact) | Tassel Bracelet: Sophistifunk (worn, similar) | 
Bracelets: thrifted and Groopdealz (worn, similar)
winery stripes 6 
winery stripes 4 winery stripes 3 winery stripes 5
There is a problem with this skirt.  I can not wear it without pattern mixing it.  I guess that's not so much the skirt's fault as some sort malfunction in the fashion center of my brain.  (Side note: In place of that portion of the brain that can do math, I have a fashion processing sector of the brain.)  Anyways, this skirt looks great with polka dots and stripes; and maybe plaid.  But I haven't tried that...yet.

And (on another side note) here's my sister mocking my modeling skills.  
winery stripes 1
get the look new
Linking up with Molly and Carly for Yolo Mondays, LeAnn for Monday Morning Gossip, Monday Mingle, My Style Monday, Real Girl Glam, The Collective Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...