Penniless Socialite: Pattern Mixing and Sidenotes

Monday, October 14, 2013

Pattern Mixing and Sidenotes

winery stripes 2
Skirt: Target (worn, exact) | Top: thrifted | Shoes: TOMS (worn, similar) | 
Necklace: c/o Brighthouse Baubles (worn, exact) | Tassel Bracelet: Sophistifunk (worn, similar) | 
Bracelets: thrifted and Groopdealz (worn, similar)
winery stripes 6 
winery stripes 4 winery stripes 3 winery stripes 5
There is a problem with this skirt.  I can not wear it without pattern mixing it.  I guess that's not so much the skirt's fault as some sort malfunction in the fashion center of my brain.  (Side note: In place of that portion of the brain that can do math, I have a fashion processing sector of the brain.)  Anyways, this skirt looks great with polka dots and stripes; and maybe plaid.  But I haven't tried that...yet.

And (on another side note) here's my sister mocking my modeling skills.  
winery stripes 1
get the look new
Linking up with Molly and Carly for Yolo Mondays, LeAnn for Monday Morning Gossip, Monday MingleMy Style MondayReal Girl GlamThe Collective Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...