Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: September Ipsy Bag

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

In the Caboodle: September Ipsy Bag

Sept 13 Ipsy
Sept 13 Ipsy 2
  • Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eyeliner ($12).  It's an eyeliner.  It glided on pretty smooth, stayed on almost all day.  There's just nothing special I can report.
  • Freeman Paper Masks ($1.99 each).  I am super excited that I got three of these masks.  I intend on having three little spa nights in the coming future.  I've tried other Freeman masks and have never been disappointed.  Probably not as good as an expensive facial, but I'll take it for two bucks.  
  • NYX Eyeshadow ($4.50).  NYX is becoming one of my favorite brands and this eye shadow is contributing to that.  It's soft and smooth and is the perfect silvery gray.
  • Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm ($19).  Let's make a compliment sandwich with this one.  I like the whole compact packaging with a built in brush.  However, the balm is not moisturizing at all and it is a little hard to apply because it's so dry.  On the bright side, this stuff stays on....maybe more like a stain than a balm. 
  • Elizabeth Mott It's so Big Mascara ($19 for full size).  I can not help out with a review on this one...but I can say I am sick of receiving little mascaras.
The whole glam bag had a value of at least $50...if you account for the smaller sized mascara. I promised last time I would get together a beauty blog sale with all my unopened products...and I promise, I am getting it together.

The Glam Bag Deets
$10 per month
5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag, 1 cosmetic bag

**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine.  


Also linking up with Noor's PlaceMolly and Carly for Yolo Mondays, LeAnn for Monday Morning GossipThe Collective Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...