Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: October Ipsy Bag

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

In the Caboodle: October Ipsy Bag

Oct 13 Ipsy Oct 13 Ipsy 2
  • Zoya Nail Polish in Giovanna (Full Size! $8) - Zoya is one of my favorite nail polish brands.  Their polishes (especially the metallic colors like this on) go on really smooth.  I can sometimes even get away with only one coat!
  • Buxom Lip Gloss in Dolly (2 ml ~ $9) - Another one of my fav brands is in the bag!  Buxom is, hands down, my favorite lip gloss.  I usually go for their pink or peach colors, but I got a darker shade in my bag.  I could not be happier.  I had been wanting to try out a darker shade and now I'll probably go buy the full size tube.  
  • Sexy Hair Blow Volumizing Gel  (1.7 oz ~$3) - I haven't tried this stuff yet, but I am pretty excited about it!
  • L.A. Fresh Cleansing Wipes (10 wipes ~$3) - I love this line of beauty products because it's eco-friendly.  These wipes take off all my makeup in one or two swipes without drying out or irritating my skin.  
The whole glam bag had a value of at least $23 and had 1 full sized product and generously sized other products!  I am super happy with this one!

The Glam Bag Deets
$10 per month
5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag, 1 cosmetic bag

**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine. 

Also linking up with Noor's PlaceThe Collective Blog Hop and Glossy Blonde

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...