- Em Michelle Pham Lipstick in Nude (full size! $16.50): This is the smoothest lipstick I have ever tried. It smells great and moisturizes really well. Unfortunately, the "nude" color they sent me was a bit too nude and doesn't even look like I'm wearing lipstick. However, I really want to try some other colors.
- Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn (full size! $14): I love the Be a Bombshell brand. All of their lip glosses and lipsticks are super pigmented and never disappoint. This one was no exception. I love the red color and it applies really smoothly.
- Nailtini Nail Polish: I'm not reviewing this nail polish again. I have specifically asked that this crap not be put in my monthly bag because I am tired of throwing it away.
- Pixi Beauty Bronzer (full size! $18): I obviously don't use bronzer, so this was given to a friend blessed with a more tan complexion than me.
- Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil (full size! $14): Ok, I keep talking about how things apply smoothly. But that appears to be the theme of this bag. This eyeliner glides on so easily. AND I actually really like the silver color. I think it will be great for the holidays!
- BH Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Aphrodite (98 cents for sample): I am not a huge fan of this eyeshadow. I had to apply several layers just to get the color to show up on my hand! I am a one or two swipes and go kind of girl.
The whole glam bag had a value of at least $60 (even without the stupid nail polish that they keep sending me) and had 5 full sized products!
The Glam Bag Deets
$10 per month
5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag, 1 cosmetic bag