Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: November Ipsy Bag

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

In the Caboodle: November Ipsy Bag

Nov 13 ipsy Nov 13 Ipsy Collage
Nov 13 Ipsy Collage 2

  • Em Michelle Pham Lipstick in Nude (full size! $16.50): This is the smoothest lipstick I have ever tried.  It smells great and moisturizes really well.  Unfortunately, the "nude" color they sent me was a bit too nude and doesn't even look like I'm wearing lipstick.  However, I really want to try some other colors.
  • Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn (full size! $14): I love the Be a Bombshell brand.  All of their lip glosses and lipsticks are super pigmented and never disappoint.  This one was no exception.  I love the red color and it applies really smoothly.
  • Nailtini Nail Polish: I'm not reviewing this nail polish again.  I have specifically asked that this crap not be put in my monthly bag because I am tired of throwing it away.
  • Pixi Beauty Bronzer (full size! $18):  I obviously don't use bronzer, so this was given to a friend blessed with a more tan complexion than me.
  • Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil (full size! $14): Ok, I keep talking about how things apply smoothly.  But that appears to be the theme of this bag.  This eyeliner glides on so easily.  AND I actually really like the silver color.  I think it will be great for the holidays!
  • BH Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Aphrodite (98 cents for sample): I am not a huge fan of this eyeshadow.  I had to apply several layers just to get the color to show up on my hand!  I am a one or two swipes and go kind of girl.

The whole glam bag had a value of at least $60 (even without the stupid nail polish that they keep sending me) and had 5 full sized products! 

The Glam Bag Deets
$10 per month
5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag, 1 cosmetic bag

**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine. 

Also linking up with Noor's Place and Glossy Blonde
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...