- Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio (Naturally Bare) ($7.20): I love the colors in this palette, but nothing will ever replace my Naked 2 palette. They're just not as long lasting as the UD shadows, but they have really nice pigment. So, unfortunately, I don't think I will be using this...unless I travel and don't want to take my big Naked2 palette...ok, I will be using these. And a little plus, the packaging is adorable.
- Nicka K New York Nail Color ($4.99): I was pretty excited about this red color, but the smell of the polish gives me a headache. I have a feeling it's not 4 free.
- Mirabella eye blender brush ($27.00): I can always use a new makeup brush. This one is super soft and the handle is a really nice weight and sturdy. The brush definitely feels like it's worth $27.
- Be A Bombshell The One Stick (Sunset) ($16): I am never excited about these all in one sticks. I don't want to use the same stuff on my cheeks, on my lips and on my eye lids. I think there are specific things for specific place. I do like the dusty rose of this color and I think it's appropriate for the cheeks. It's really smooth and has a nice shimmer.
- J. Cat The Big Lip Pencil (red rose) ($3.99): I do not like this pencil. It has no pigment and smells weird. End of story.
The total value of my glam bag this month was worth almost $60! (Well, $59.18 to be exact). Although I will not use the lip pencil and nail polish, I think it was worth it.
The Glam Bag Deets
- $10 per month
- 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
- 1 cosmetic bag