Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: December Ipsy Bag

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

In the Caboodle: December Ipsy Bag

Dece 13 Ipsy 4 Dec 13 Ipsy (2)
  • Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio (Naturally Bare) ($7.20): I love the colors in this palette, but nothing will ever replace my Naked 2 palette.  They're just not as long lasting as the UD shadows, but they have really nice pigment.  So, unfortunately, I don't think I will be using this...unless I travel and don't want to take my big Naked2 palette...ok, I will be using these.  And a little plus, the packaging is adorable.
  • Nicka K New York Nail Color ($4.99):  I was pretty excited about this red color, but the smell of the polish gives me a headache.  I have a feeling it's not 4 free.
  • Mirabella eye blender brush ($27.00): I can always use a new makeup brush.  This one is super soft and the handle is a really nice weight and sturdy.  The brush definitely feels like it's worth $27.  

Jan 14 Ipsy 3
  • Be A Bombshell The One Stick (Sunset) ($16): I am never excited about these all in one sticks.  I don't want to use the same stuff on my cheeks, on my lips and on my eye lids.  I think there are specific things for specific place.  I do like the dusty rose of this color and I think it's appropriate for the cheeks.  It's really smooth and has a nice shimmer.  
  •  J. Cat The Big Lip Pencil (red rose) ($3.99): I do not like this pencil.  It has no pigment and smells weird.  End of story.
The total value of my glam bag this month was worth almost $60!  (Well, $59.18 to be exact).  Although I will not use the lip pencil and nail polish, I think it was worth it.

The Glam Bag Deets
  • $10 per month
  • 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
  • 1 cosmetic bag


**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine. 



Also linking up with Noor's Place and Glossy Blonde
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...