- Nail polish in Mae (Soft Lavendar Satin) ($14): I love this color. I also love the finish of this nail polish. It's a satin finish...which I think means super smooth. It only has a slight shine to it, somewhere between a matte and regular polish. And it glides on so nicely. You can almost get away with just one coat!
- Nail polish in Margot (Gold Shimmer) ($14). This is my new favorite metallic. With one coat its perfect for an accent nail over a color polish, sort of like a light dusting of spray paint. With two coats it's a full coverage polish great for a Saturday night out.
- Ta-Da! Quick Dry Drops ($14): Save your money and just buy that maroon can of air at the drugstore. You're supposed to put a drop of this liquid on your nails after applying polish and "Ta-Da!" They're dried quicker. Actually, it's more like...Ta-Da! Your hands are greasy, smell weird, and your nail polish is still tacky.
The Julep Deets
- $20.00 per month (but, you can skip a month if you need to!).
- You get to preview your Maven box each month and decide which one you want
- Each box contains 2 full-sized Julep polishes (retail: $15 each) plus one full sized Julep beauty product (ranging $15 to $40).
- You can earn credits for referrals and other activities!
**Full Disclosure: Julep Maven is a monthly beauty subscription service. I am in no way affiliated with Julep and have not received any compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% mine.