Penniless Socialite: Hare Clips and Plaid

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hare Clips and Plaid


I haven't lost my mind.  I meant to right HARE pins.  And yes, I know the difference between hair and hare.
plaid and hare pins 5
plaid and hare pins 2
Hare Pins: c/o The Young Designers Collective | Blazer: Target (exact) |
Boots: Macy's (worn, similar) | Necklace: c/o Style Lately (worn)
plaid and hare pins 1 plaid and hare pins 3
plaid and hare pins 4
These are just cleverly named and adorable hair pins that look like stylized little bunny ears!  I received these exclusive hare pins from The Young Designers Collective.  I've talked about The Young Designers Collective before here.  But they're so awesome I have to talk about them again.  They're a group of artists and designers based in NYC that team up to design for non-profit organizations and through their collective power they have the ability to gain some recognition for their art without starving.  The designer of the Hare Pins, Harmony Pilobello, makes unique, sustainable bridal accessories from recycled materials. ( I see some wedding accessory shopping in my future....)  Harmony also makes custom textiles for a variety of retailers and is an experienced weaver.  Harmony is combing love and knowledge of fabrics and sustainability and her upcoming collections will feature fair trade fabrics and fabrics from waste and dead stock.  Her website will be relaunching this year, so make sure to check it out!
get the look new

Disclaimer: I was provided these Hare Pins free of charge, but all opinions are 100% mine.   

Linking up with: The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyTrend Spin Link UpStyle SessionsAfternoon StyleWhat She Wears
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...