Penniless Socialite: Introducing thredUp Handbags

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Introducing thredUp Handbags

thredup handbags
ThredUp is an online thrift store where you can buy discounted designer clothes and even sell your lightly used clothes.  I am a frequent customer of thredUp and I've sold them some of my used clothing, so I can vouch for its awesomeness.  Well, thredUp is getting a little bit awesomer.

ThredUP.com is launching handbags!  Sign-up here for exclusive updates on the Handbag Shop opening, and to earn $5 off your first handbag purchase. You'll get an additional $5 shopping credit for every person you refer!  You can also send thredUp your handbags that you're no longer using and earn some cash!

Disclaimer: I receive compensation for every person that signs up, but I have not been compensated in any other way.  All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...