1. Naked Skin Beauty Balm. I am a big fan of BB Cream. I've been using Garnier BB cream for awhile now, but I think I am ready to upgrade to something a little better.
2. Naked Skin Weightless Foundation. I don't often wear foundation, but when I do, I don't want to feel like I am wearing a mask. This is the lightest liquid foundation I have ever tried out.
3. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner. I've been using E.L.F. gel eyeliner for awhile. It's $3 and it's pretty good. This Bobbi Brown liner is just a lot better. However, I need to make a decision as to whether it's $26 better.
4. Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss. I am a self-proclaimed lipgloss addict. I am also a huge fan of Urban Decay's Naked line (obviously). So, this seems like a no-brainer.
5. Naked Skin Ultra Defining Loose Finishing Powder. Urban Decay's Razor Sharp finishing powder is pretty much the best thing ever. However, it comes in package with a super annoying, attached foam poof. That's the only thing stopping me from buying it. But, now it looks like there a similar version without the annoyance.
6. Sephora Air Brush Foundation. Ever since Mac discontinued its aerosol foundation. It was so light and went on evenly and smoothly. I haven't seen another one on the market...other than a $60 Dior one.
7. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. I carry a little travel sized version of this in my purse. It's the best hand cream ever. I decided I should upgrade to a big boy version.