My Ipsy bag was a little late this month; I assume because of all the snow. So, I had already seen most of the products in other bloggers' posts and had my fingers crossed that I would get certain things.
- Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Peony Petal ($16): I unexpectedly loved this product. I am pretty attached to my Buxom and Mary Kay lip glosses and I rarely stray. However, Pop Beauty's gloss is super smooth and moisturizing. It's pretty long lasting for a gloss, and my hair didn't even get stuck in it. The peony petal color is the perfect shade of pink for fair skin. It's a little pink and a little red, but not too bright.
- Zoya Polish in Odette ($9): I love Zoya polish. I was really hoping I'd get this smokey purple in my bag. And I did!
- Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow in Spiced Rum ($18): This shadow is supposed to be a shadow and primer in one. It's fairly thick, but applies nicely. Unfortunately, this color is not for my fair skin.
- City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon ($2.99): I have no opinion on this blush because I did not try it. This color would look absolutely terrible on me.
- NuMe Hair Mask: This is a conditioner that you're supposed to apply to damp hair after your shower and then rinse. I have not had time to try it out, but right now my hair could use a little moisture pick-me-up. I usually don't use a dryer and straightener on my hair everyday, but the tundra-like conditions lately have forced me to blast my hair with heat everyday. It doesn't appear to be available on NuMe's website yet, so I have no idea what it costs.
The total value of my glam bag this month was about $45 (even without the unknown cost of the hair mask)! (I didn't know the real value of the mark fading pads, so my number is a little vague). Although I will not use the lip pencil and nail polish, I think it was worth it.
The Glam Bag Deets
- $10 per month
- 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
- 1 cosmetic bag