Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: February Julep Maven Box

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

In the Caboodle: February Julep Maven Box

This month's Julep box was a biggie!  3 polishes AND an eye shadow?!?!
Feb 14 Julep

IMG_7809
  • Eyesheen in Dusty Taupe ($14.40):  Julep's eye sheens are liquid....really liquid.  I say this because I usually HATE liquid eye shadow.  It's goopy and it sticks in my old lady eye creases and I am too impatient to to wait for it to dry.  However, Julep has changed my mind.  This stuff is so light, so it floats on my wrinkles and drys in a second.  And no picture of the eyesheen because I took the blurriest picture known to man of it.  It just looked like a brown blob.
  • Nail Polish in Cameron (silver lilac matte glitter) ($14.00): I am not a fan of matte polishes, but this is glitter...it's different.  I can't even really describe what this is like, other than amazing.
  • Nail Polish in Love (Gold, pearl & fuchsia microglitter) ($14.00): This was founder Jane's gift to us this month...and I freakin' love it.  Typically, the little gift each month is some candy or nail files, which is appreciated. However, this was the mother of all gifts.  I do not have another glitter like this in my collection.  The colors are gorgeous and it has the right amount of fuchsia in it without being Barbie glitter.
  • Nail Polish in Rooney (walnut bark creme) ($14.00): I'm not usually crazy about brown nail polish.  However, this color looks so good with a Cameron (above) accent nail!  Wish I had enough forethought to photograph my mani with these colors!

The Julep Deets
  • $20.00 per month (but, you can skip a month if you need to!).
  • You get to preview your Maven box each month and decide which one you want
  • Each box contains 2 full-sized Julep polishes (retail: $15 each) plus one full sized Julep beauty product (ranging $15 to $40). 
  • You can earn credits for referrals and other activities!
**Full Disclosure: Julep Maven is a monthly beauty subscription service.  I am in no way affiliated with Julep and have not received any compensation for this post.  All opinions are 100% mine.  

linking up with Noor's Place and Glossy Blonde
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...