- Eyesheen in Dusty Taupe ($14.40): Julep's eye sheens are liquid....really liquid. I say this because I usually HATE liquid eye shadow. It's goopy and it sticks in my old lady eye creases and I am too impatient to to wait for it to dry. However, Julep has changed my mind. This stuff is so light, so it floats on my wrinkles and drys in a second. And no picture of the eyesheen because I took the blurriest picture known to man of it. It just looked like a brown blob.
- Nail Polish in Cameron (silver lilac matte glitter) ($14.00): I am not a fan of matte polishes, but this is glitter...it's different. I can't even really describe what this is like, other than amazing.
- Nail Polish in Love (Gold, pearl & fuchsia microglitter) ($14.00): This was founder Jane's gift to us this month...and I freakin' love it. Typically, the little gift each month is some candy or nail files, which is appreciated. However, this was the mother of all gifts. I do not have another glitter like this in my collection. The colors are gorgeous and it has the right amount of fuchsia in it without being Barbie glitter.
- Nail Polish in Rooney (walnut bark creme) ($14.00): I'm not usually crazy about brown nail polish. However, this color looks so good with a Cameron (above) accent nail! Wish I had enough forethought to photograph my mani with these colors!
The Julep Deets
- $20.00 per month (but, you can skip a month if you need to!).
- You get to preview your Maven box each month and decide which one you want
- Each box contains 2 full-sized Julep polishes (retail: $15 each) plus one full sized Julep beauty product (ranging $15 to $40).
- You can earn credits for referrals and other activities!
**Full Disclosure: Julep Maven is a monthly beauty subscription service. I am in no way affiliated with Julep and have not received any compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% mine.