- Boots Botanics Shine Away Iconic Clay Mask ($9.39 for full size): I don't usually swan around the house in my silk robe and face mask, but I decided to treat myself (and scare the crap out of the Scot). First off, this stuff is a lot more watery than I anticipated. I started off my leisurely trial by squirting brown clay goop all over the bathroom. I guess I was expecting something thicker from a "clay mask." So, after I cleaned up that mess, I sat for ten minutes as the clay mask dried on my face. I will spare you the picture I took...I was even too embarrassed to post that on Instagram. Using a little warm water and a towel, I removed the dried clay. I was really surprised that my skin felt really smooth and my pores definitely looked smaller. However, my skin felt a little dry. I do not recommend this product for people with dry skin.
- Hershey’s KISSES Milk Chocolates ($5.29): Do I really need to review Hershey's Kisses? They are delicious little nuggets. There, reviewed.
- Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray ($9.99 for full size): The instructions say to spray 7-15 spritzes on damp hair and then dry and flat iron as normal. It promises to leave your hair straight for three days. Unfortunately, the grease ball that sits on my head does not allow me to go more than 24 hours without rinsing it. However, I can say that my hair stayed straight all day long...straighter than normal. I didn't even get those annoying creases from putting my hair behind my ears.
- KISS Looks So Natural Lashes ($3.99): I do not wear fake eye lashes, nor will I ever. Can all beauty sample boxes join hands and just promise to stop sending me these things?
- Red Rose Simple Indulgent Teas ($0.90 for sample received): Somehow I think Influenster is spying on me at night. My pre-bed routine starts with a cup of tea and a single Hershey's Kiss. Seriously, this is how I have lived everyday for the last several years (excluding times I have gone on a super diet and cut out the Hershey's Kiss...I no longer even try to diet).
Influenster is a free-to-join community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster invites its most active members to participate in exclusive VoxBox programs where members receive complimentary products to test and review. In exchange, Influenster asks members to do what they already love to do: share their opinions with their friends & followers on social media!