Penniless Socialite: The Last Dress of Summer

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Last Dress of Summer

Last Dress of Summer 14 1 
Backswept Dress: Anthropologie (worn) | Sandals: Target (worn, similar) | 
Bracelets: Favery (worn) & Urban Gem via Rocks Box (worn, similar) | Necklace: Anthropologie
Last Dress of Summer 14 3 Last Dress of Summer 14 5 Last Dress of Summer 14 4 Last Dress of Summer 14 2
So, technically, this was the last weekend of summer.  And technically, this was the last chance for me to wear my favorite summer frocks.  However, I am not one for abiding by rules.  I will continue to wear my summer dresses until the temperature dips below 75ish.  Ok, so maybe I do abide by rules.  But, they're my own made up rules.
Linking up with Manic MondayThe Style RecordLittle Miss MondayMix it MondayFunday MondayMonday Morning GossipMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpStylish TuesdaySyle SessionsAfternoon Style,The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionPassion for FashionSimply Just LovelyVodka Infused LemonadeThat Friday Blog HopFashion Informant Link UpFriday's Fab Favorites
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...