- Nail Polish in Nancy (silver sage metallic) ($14.00): I am in love with this color. It is so perfect for fall. It goes on really smooth for a glittery metallic. And you can almost get away with just one coat. So, I think it's a perfect last minute manicure or pedicure color.
- Nail Polish in Margarita (deep purple creme) ($14.00): This color is a really nice compliment to the sagey green metallic. I can definitely see pairing these two together with a statement nail in Nancy. This color is a bit thin and goes on streaky in the first coat, but a second coat solves that problem
- Night Shift Sleeping Mask ($34.00): According to Julep this is "A reparative moisture mask that does the heavy lifting while you’re fast asleep so you wake up to a brighter, smoother, firmer complexion." And it "Reaches deep to stimulate cell turnover and renewal." I don't think it's really actually doing this at night. It's more like lotion that you leave on your face rather than a mask. I was worried that I would just wake up to a face full of zits, but my skin was actually just really soft with no additional zits. Saying "zit-free" would be misleading. It's the sock with vaseline in it for your face. (Of course you've dealt with your winter heel cracking by wearing socks and vaseline to bed).
The Julep Deets
- $20.00 per month (but, you can skip a month if you need to!).
- You get to preview your Maven box each month and decide which one you want
- Each box contains 2 full-sized Julep polishes (retail: $15 each) plus one full sized Julep beauty product (ranging $15 to $40).
- You can earn credits for referrals and other activities!