Penniless Socialite: Stripes for Days

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Stripes for Days


all stripes 2
Top: c/o Yoyomelody (exact) | Skirt: c/o Yoyomelody (exact) | Sandals: Target (similar) |
Slip: Anthropologie (similar) | Necklace: BaubleBar (worn) | Purse: Vera Bradley (in other colors) |
Mini Pave Bracelet: Urban Gem via Rocks Box (worn) | Spike bracelet: via Groopdealz (similar) |
Watch: Michael Kors (worn, similar)
striped crop all stripes 3 All stripes 4

If you can't tell from these photos, I am wearing a crop top.  Yep, something I never thought I would do.  However, this is the only way I would ever wear a crop top...no exposed belly.  I am in my thirties, there is no reason my belly should be exposed.  I think pairing a crop top with a high waisted skirt is the way to go.  You stay modest and appropriate and it's like killing 2 trends with one stone?  That turn of phrase doesn't actually work,but I think you get my point.

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde, Whims Wednesday, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel Pretty, Be.You.,tiful Link Party, Mix and Match Fashion, Passion for Fashion, Simply Just Lovely, Vodka Infused Lemonade, That Friday Blog Hop, Fashion Informant Link Up, Friday's Fab Favorites

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...